This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal information through the use of our websitewww.campingvalleniza.es, including any information that you canprovide us through the site whenyou sign up fora service, register with our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form provided for that purpose.
When you provide us with the information,we inform you that our servicesare not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving their consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
Contact details of the person responsible: NIZAMAR SL, withVAT numberB29033958and registered officeN-340, S / NBenajarafe(Málaga)and email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tomo 1399, Libro 312, Folio 177
NIZAMAR SL,is responsible for your data.
2. What data do we collect?
The General Regulation of Data Protection tells us thatpersonal datais all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person.This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
In our Web we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
· Identity data: firstandlast names.
· Contact information: email orphone.
· Economicdata:credit carddata(only to guarantee the reservation)
· Profile data: commentsand / or reviews of the establishment.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
If prompted collect personal information by law or under the terms of contracts between us andrefusestesto providethem , you may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service, I must inform us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
· Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when:
o Request information about our products or services
o Contract the provision of our services or products
· Through technology or automated interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns.This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies.If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy here(link)
o Google:analytical data or search data.OutsidetheEuropeanUnion.
o Social Networks: (Facebook,Twitter,Google+)outside the European Union
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of acontract betweenNIZAMAR SLand you.
- When you give your consent in the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email email@example.com consulting the section ofexercise of rights below.
Next we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what kind of personal data we are going to deal with.We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for processing it and provided the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
Term of conservation: They will be conserved during the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data.The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period shall be applicable, as far as applicable to the present treatment.
Data of the users uploadedbyNIZAMAR SLto theirSocial Networks or pages: Since the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
5. YourRights in Data Protection
How to exercise these rights?Users may send a communication to theregistered office ofNIZAMAR SLor email email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- It susaccesstopersonal data:NIZAMAR SLmay askif you are usingsus personal data.
- To requestrectification, if they were not correct, or to exercisetheright to forgetabout them.
- To request thelimitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept byNIZAMAR SLfor the exercise or defense of claims
- Toopposeyour treatment:NIZAMAR SLwill treat the data in themanneryou indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise ordefense of possible claims, theseshould continue to be treated.
- Aportabilityof data: in case you wantstosUS data are processed by another firm,NIZAMAR SL,landsfacilitate the portability ofdata to the new charge us.
You canusesmadeavailable ormodelsby the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercisesus earlier rights:Here
Complain to the AEPD: If you think there is a problem with the wayNIZAMAR SLis tryingsUS data,you candirectussclaimsto the corresponding control authority, beinginSpain,competent to do so:Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We may need to requestland specific information to help confirmidentityand ensuresususright to accesspersonal data us (or exercise any of the rights mentioned above).This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
All the requests are solved within the legal period indicated 1 month.However, it can take more than a monthorifsrequest is particularly complex, or has already made a series of performances previously.In this case,lelenotifiesoars andkeep you updated.
6. Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, weneed the help ofthird parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee their rights:
- Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them according to the RGPD.
We only allow such managers to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions.However you can ask us, in compliance with the transparency, a list of who are these companies that provide us services, you can do itat the email:firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed.In addition, we limit the access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data.They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and will notify you and the Control Authority in case it occurs, as is regulated in theRGPD in its articles 33 and 34,a security breach.
N-340, S/N Benajarafe (Málaga)